Priesthood

Church of the Introduction to the Temple of the Most Holy Theotokos in Barashi – Vvedensky, now Podsosensky per., 2nd corner of Barashevsky per., 8 „The alley was named in 1922 after the ancient tract” under the pines „located here, known since 1476 by the name of the church” Introduction under the pines. ” The former name – Vvedensky – was given in the 17th century. for this church.”

Archpriest Sergiy Dmitrievich Kryukov

Phone: +7 (495) 917 78 14

Education: Moscow Theological Academy. On October 8, 1982, he was ordained a deacon. On December 23, 1990 he was ordained a presbyter.